Apple jelly, 250ml
NEW! Whole turkey in two stages! Stuffed whole turkey, butter-injected, ready to be roasted with cranberry jam and gravy. Includes a set for the next day: fresh bread and hot chicken sauce to eat the leftovers!
This product is no longer in stock
The turkey will be available between December 26th and 31st at the Pop up shop located at 540 Duluth E in Montreal. To order your turkey in two stages, please contact email@example.com.
Consume 5 days after receiving your order.
Turkey: turkey and butter. Embeurré: Savoy cabbage, onion, bacon, carrot, white wine and butter. Brown sauce: Poultry, flour, butter and starch. Cranberry compote: Cranberries, maple syrup, orange, sugar, thyme and juniper berry. Bread: Flour, water, sourdough, semolina, yeast and salt.
Hot chicken sauce: Poultry, onion, green peas, tomatoes, butter, flour, garlic, paprika, pepper and salt.
Serves 8 to 10.
New years Eve turkey feast !
First stage: The feast
- Preheat oven at 375 F.
- Place the turkey and its roasting pan on a pastry pan. (13 x 18 inches)
- With a pair of scissors, open the bag and pour the turkey and its juices in the provided pan.
- Cook in oven for 90 minutes. Keep the turkey moist by pouring its juices over it with a spoon every 15 minutes.
- When ready, take out of the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Open the cranberries sauce container and pour it in a service bowl. (To be served cold)
- Open the brown gravy containers and pour in a pot. Warm it up at low for 20 minutes. Serve in a gravy boat.
- To be served ‘’family style’’, on the center of the table. Enjoy!
After your treat, get the remaining flesh and stuffing and refrigerate.
Second stage: The new year’s lunch
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- With a bread knife, cut the provided loaf in 20 slices
- Place half of the slices on a pastry pan, and garnish them with the turkey’s leftover flesh and stuffing.
- Then, place the other slices on top of each sandwiches. Put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, open the hot chicken sauce containers and pour in a pot to heat at low for 20 minutes.
- When the sandwiches are ready, take out of the oven and serve one sandwich per person.
- Finish by pouring the Hot chicken sauce on top of the sandwiches.
All of our items are prepared in a kitchen environment that may contain nuts, peanuts and gluten.
Other items you may like
This project was funded by the Ministère de l’Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l’Alimentation, as part of the Food Processing: Robotization and Quality System program.