- 7oz butter
- 7 oz of dark chocolate, we used Cacao Barry chocolate
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup golden brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 300ml of maple dulce de leche
- In a bain-marie, melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Let the melted mixture sit for 5 minutes, add the eggs and mix.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk.
- Spread half of the mix into a suitable mold.
- Spread evenly maple dulce de leche on top.
- Finish by pouring the rest of the brownie mix on top
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes.