- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of grapeseed oil or any neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups of maple dulce de leche
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 500 ml ricotta
- 2-3 tablespoons of maple dulce de leche
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and add the oil slowly. Add the dulce de leche and mix well until you get a smooth texture.
- Add the dry mixture to the moist ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Place 1 tablespoon of mixture in the center of your pizelle machine. Cook according to the instructions.
- Form a cylinder with the warm pizelles.
- Mix the icing sugar, the dulce de leche and the ricotta.
- Pour the mixture into a pastry bag and refrigerate.
- Garnish the pizelle and enjoy.
Makes about 60 pizelles.