- 250 ml maple condensed milk
- 15 ml PDC maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 85 g flour
- 60 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 375 g sweet and sour chocolate
- Mix the butter and sugar with a mixer until they turn pale.
- Gradually pour in the condensed milk, then the eggs, making sure that each new addition is well incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in the maple syrup.
- The mixer at low speed, incorporate the chocolate, then the flour.
- Grease 6 ramekins of 125 ml and distribute the mixture evenly (they can be covered with plastic film and refrigerated for up to 8 hours). Place in the center of the oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 205 ° C (400 ° F) or until the top has lost its gloss and the edges have set.
- Immediately pass a small paring knife around the ramekins.
- Invert onto a plate and serve immediately.