- Mix all ingredients together except the marshmallow. Boil over medium-low heat until the temperature reaches 115 on the thermometer.
- Remove from heat, place the marshmallows without stirring on the mixture and let cool for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until the mixture becomes lustrous and the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Caution: Do not scratch the edges of the pan too much.
- Put in a greased 8-inch dish, leave it to rest and slice into small squares.