- 1 cup of crushed Graham crackers
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 cup of crushed nuts (of your choice)
- 1 cup of chocolate in pieces
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 can of maple condensed milk
- Melt the butter and mix with Graham crackers.
- Spread the mixture in a baking tin.
- Arrange a layer of walnuts, another of chocolate and a final layer of grated coconut.
- Then pour the maple condensed milk on top.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 F.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.
This recipe is an idea of "Grandma Esther" from Winnipeg, submitted by Erin Battat.