Dulce de leche pudding
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 cups of milk
- 1,5 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 can (300ml) of dulce de leche
- In a pot, mix 2,5 cup of milk with the dulce de leche. Heat until the dulce de leche is completely dissolved in the milk. Do not bring to a bowl.
2. In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, the rest of the milk and the cornstarch until you get a smooth texture.
3. Add the first mix to the 2nd mix and whisk vigorously.
4. Transfer to a saucepan and heat over medium heat, whisk all the way through until the mixture thickens. Stop cooking when you notice a slight boil at the edge of the pan.
5.Spread the mixture in selected containers and refrigerate.