- 5 egg yolks
- Conventional Tenderflake style pie crust, or a Graham cookie pie crust
- 140g maple syrup
- 180g maple condensed milk
- 180g dulce de leche
- Prepare the pie crust by following the instructions on the packaging.
- In a bowl, stir in egg yolks, maple syrup, condensed milk and Dulce de leche. Whip the whole mix, and put it in the pie crust.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, lower the temperature to 325F for 5 minutes, and finish cooking at 300F for 15 minutes.
- Let it rest and enjoy.