- 2 eggs
- Maple condensed milk
- Maple dulce de leche
- A pinch of grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of milk to lengthen a little
- A banana
- Maple syrup
- Mix the eggs, the nutmeg, condensed milk and lengthen with milk, if necessary. Set aside.
- Take two slices of bread of your choice, butter the center with dulce de leche. Join the two slices of bread to form a sandwich. Dip the sandwich into the liquid mixture.
- In a hot skillet, bake the sandwich on both sides until colouring.
- Serve with banana slices, a dash of condensed milk and a hint of maple syrup.
- Savour immediately.
We thank our "boiler" Gaetan Gosselin and our friends at Dante Hardware!