- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of grapeseed oil or any neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups of maple dulce de leche
- A pinch of salt
- Pizzelle oven, bought at Quincaillerie Dante
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and add the oil slowly. Then add the dulce de leche. Mix well until a smooth texture is obtained.
- Add the dry mixture to the moist ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Place 1 tablespoon of mixture in the center of your pizza machine. Cook according to the instructions.
Makes approximately 60 pizzelles.
Spread maple dulce de leche on a pizzelle and put another pizzelle on top to make a cookie!