- 1 maple condensed milk can
- Popcorn (1 packet)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 half cup of grated cheese (we used swiss cheese, but you can use cheddar if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- In a saucepan, heat the condensed milk for one minute and then remove from heat.
- Place the popcorn on a plate, pour in the condensed milk and mix well.
- Sprinkle with salt, add half of the cheese and reserve the rest. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese during the service.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.