Picnics' regulation and information
- Physical distance at all times (2m).
- Mask must be worn inside and in the lines.
- Wash and disinfect your hands frequently (disinfectant dispensers are provided for this purpose).
- One person at a time is allowed to use the bathroom at all times (except for a child accompanied by a parent).
- Groups of 8 people maximum in the orchard.
- Picnic baskets are collected directly at the front desk.
- Purchases of alcohol, à la carte products and non-alcoholic beverages are made directly at the front desk.
- A QR code can be scanned in order to access the wine menu and à la carte items.
- Utensils, glasses and napkins are provided in your basket.
- Locations will be set up beforehand to accommodate you and will be arranged in order to respect the rules of physical distancing.
- You are allowed to bring your own portable chairs and tables for added comfort.
- At the end of your picnic, it is essential to collect your waste and dispose of it in the bins provided for this purpose at the exit of the orchard. Compostable garbage bags are provided in the basket.
- The aisles equipped with umbrellas are the ones designated for you to settle in, while the other aisles are for circulation.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring your own alcohol at the risk of being expelled from the orchard without notice.
- You will be escorted by a parking clerk to optimize space and avoid confusion.
- It is forbidden to park in the street under penalty of a municipal fine.
- Toilets are available.
- Umbrellas are provided.
- Possibility of obtaining recycled plastic wine glasses "Cabane d'à Côté"